|Pool:||4 x 8 m|
|Living area:||130 sq m|
Lovely views and close to village
Summer kitchen with pizza oven
Pool and garage
We stayed 9 days in september 2014 at villa in Tourettes. That was lovely holiday. Beautiful villages with markets, easily to reach, good restaurants and scenerys.Villa it self is very nice and easy to stay in. We liked pool very much, becouse of privacy. If you change something, please change table and chairs at balcony. Friends together, families with children and elderly people, will enjoy to stay in this villa.
4 elderly ladies from Finland
Comments from the owner:
Dear Varkia, thank you for your feedback and we are pleased to hear you enjoyed your stay. We are in the process of upgrading some of the garden furniture!
Kind regards, the Provencelets team
Terms & Conditions
- All rentals are payable in EUROS.
- 25% booking deposit upon reservation
- Final payment 4 weeks prior plus 350 € security deposit
- Prices are for the rental of the entire property, per week.
- Bookings run from Saturday 5pm to Saturday 10am and include electricity, water, linen and towels (not beach towels).
- No smoking in the property.
- The weekly rental rate includes 5 hours cleaning each Saturday (be that either your day of departure or mid-stay). If extra cleaning is required it will be charged at €25 per hour and deducted from the security bond.
Request more information
Share / e-mail to a friend
A delightful Provencal house situated in Tourrettes, a charming old Provencal village overlooking the plain between the southern Alps and the Esterel mountains, which borders between Cannes and Saint Raphael.
2300m2 of land benefitting from a beautiful view, a house built 25 years ago with about 130 m2 of living space: Porch, entrance hall, fitted american kitchen opening onto a living room with fireplace (45m2), small study, separate lavatory – 1 bedroom (12 m2) with a balcony, 1 bedroom, bathroom – UPSTAIRS : Mezzanine, 1 bedroom with dressing room + bathroom – Garage, wooded garden – Swimming pool, barbecue terrace
The house is facing south and overlooking the high-standing golf resort, Domaine de Terre Blance which is a 5 minutes drive away. Close by are the charming village of Fayence with several restaurants, shops, markets etc and with the picturesque Medieval hilltop villages of Mons, Seillans, Tourrettes, Callian (listed in the ‘Most Beautiful Villages in France’ book), Montauroux, St. Paul En Foret and Tanneron completing the region.
Nice airport (45 min) and Cannes (30 min)
Prices & availabilities
|Period||Price per week|
|June + July + September||2500 Euros / week|
|August||2600 Euros / week|
This property is also available during winter months and for long term rental, please contact us for more information.